Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy again today

So I'm happy again today...it's crazy, I know. Why am I happy? I'm not sure, but good conversations, lots of laughs, and tons of the warm fuzzies probably had a lot to dowith it. Sometimes I know what a lucky girl I am. I feel loved and cherished and appreciated....that really rocks!
So here's to my manic period--may it last for more than a day!
Guess what? I've been married almost 22 years...yay, me, talk about giving it the old grad school try!
Oh, here's a pic of the straight hair and glasses. Being a child of the 80s, its hard to have straight hair. I feel naked without big hair and 2 pounds of Aqua Net, but folks seem to dig it and I don't have to look at me, so there you go.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You look like Allyson...and did you know, that was Dad's favorite hair. When we saw him in the ICU he told me he really liked your hair...probably reminded him of when you were little... I love it too!