Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Completely Random Thoughts- part 3

Thoughts brought on by the phone ringing today....

1) A corndog at 6 am is not my friend
2) I need to quit messing with my hair or it will look greasy (could it be corndog grease?)
3) Not very photogenic here lately
4) My signature resembles that of a serial killer
5) Woo hoo! Got my necklace untangled!
6) I haven’t drawn any smiley faces on my calendar yet this month L
7) I want to write a poem about my Pilgrim people…but then I will have to do reflections on my snowman orgy… what to do, what to do
8) Machinists are prima donnas
9) The elderly think they have the inalienable right to be RUDE ASSED SCHMUCKS merely due to their antiquity AND they wear too much aftershave…I can barely breathe right now
10) My sister completely ROCKS…nuff said
11) Got Kansas totally on my brain…did I mention that I have a 3 hour layover in Atlanta both ways? Sigh, she who depends on the charity of others can’t bitch, I guess. Besides, I’m going to try to talk Mindy (yoo hoo, Mindy, read this!) into meeting me at the airport for a quick hug and beverage.
12) When did I start talking like a Valley Girl?
13) Gosh, it’s hot in my office.
14) I love Cheetos
15) What are the chances that folks will throw ME a birthday party? Probably slim to none…oh, well, I’m going to Kansas, so I don’t care
16) My hair…sigh
17) My lips are chapped…ow
18) Carmex and Coke don’t mix
19) I could braid the hair on my legs right now…love the fall!
20) Leslie is driving me nuts with the hiding stuff on my desk then MIRACULOUSLY finding it right before my eyes. What his agenda is in driving me STARK RAVING MAD escapes my comprehension…he’s such a dumbass.
21) I will not have a panic attack, I will not have a panic attack, I will not have a panic attack, (it’s not helping!)
22) I remember me before I was old and wrinkled with dull skin
23) Tamales are delicious
24) Delicious, deluscious, de hand spankin’ LMAO
25) Poor little crazy man…Leslie STAYS on my damn nerves!
26) Pain behind my left eye today…ouch.
27) It is my belief that nothing below the neck should be pierced.
28) Initiative is neither encouraged or welcome at Apple Machine.
29) REALLY not feeling my hair
30) Hope I’m not at the office until 7 pm again tonite
31) Did I really just promise that?
32) Its just disturbing to watch some people suck lollipops, you know?

No comments: